Service Operations Manager
Scope and Purpose of the Role
- To manage the project delivery of a key customers within Local Authorities.
- To lead the development of engineering processes and skills development.
- To lead internal business improvement projects.
- Define and introduce right-first-time implementation measurements (vs time and cost) and lead post project lessons learned reviews.
- Set and develop clear standards to maximise the quality and integrity of system design, FAT and Site acceptance testing, in conjunction with Technical Managers, and ensure compliancy.
- Set clear standards to maximise the quality and integrity of system design, FAT and Site acceptance testing.
- Recruit and manage and develop both Field Service Engineers and AV installation sub-contractors to meet the required technical and behavioural standards
- Supervise and lead important business improvement projects.
- Operational lead for health and safety compliance management and to enforce the company’s ISO QMS.
Technical / Personal Specification
- Strong technical education and formal training in AV project and/or service management.
- Possess effective change management skills and with a successful track record.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral, to explain complex technical issues to clients. Able and willing to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
- Logical, analytical approach to problem solving.
- Strong organisational and time management skills, with the ability to manage in stressful situations.
This role involves some working from home or customers site with some time working from our Andover office.
We are always keen to hear from people who have a passion for technology, so please contact Liz Jones via email@example.com and detail your interest in AV – hopefully, you could join our expanding team.