Full Job Description
- To assist with building and configuring and testing audio systems in a workshop or exemplar customer environment
- To document build, test and configuration processes
- To assist in review and update of rack & system schematics diagrams
- To deliver workshop bench test services & repairs
- To assist with product evaluation in line with VP-AV ISO 9001:2015 procedures
- To assist in the production of end user and engineer training materials including development of user guides
- To maintain a clean, tidy and efficient working area and ensure compliance with Health & Safety standards
- To ensure that the correct administration and paperwork is completed for the purposes of recording call history, technical analysis and management planning.
- PC literate and competent with Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems, with a logical, analytical approach to problem solving
- Have industry training and/or academic education in audio and audio visual technologies
- Experience of cable installation & termination including soldering
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral and able to deal effectively with people at all levels
- Educated to A level standard, or with a professional qualification or certified apprenticeship scheme.
- Good level of organisational and time management skills.
- Full UK driving license
We are always keen to hear from people who have a passion for technology, so please contact us via email@example.com and detail your interest in AV – hopefully, you could join our expanding team.